A classic dish of Campania cuisine
A delicious pasta dish with calamarata pasta and squid rings!
Amount 4 servings
- 400 g Calamarata
- 600 g squid tubes
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 Clove garlic
- 50 ml white wine
- 25 g tomato paste
- 1 piece chili pepper
- olive oil extra virgin
- parsley according to taste
- pepper according to taste
- Salt according to taste
- First wash the cherry tomatoes, dry them and then cut them into quarters. Peel the garlic and cut it into fine strips. Finely chop the parsley and the chili pepper.
- Now rinse the squid tube under clear water and dry. Then cut into thin rings.
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, heat a good dash of olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the garlic and chopped chili and sauté briefly.
- Then increase the heat, add the squid rings and sauté briefly.
- Then deglaze with the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate. Add the cherry tomatoes and tomato paste. Season with a little salt and pepper, stir well and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- At this point, add the calamarata pasta to the boiling salted water and cook until half al dente. This is about half the time indicated on the package.
- Just before the pasta is half cooked, take a ladle or two full of pasta water and pour it into the pan. Then drain the calamarata directly into the pan. Add the chopped parsley and mix thoroughly.
- Now cover with a lid and continue to simmer on low heat until the full cooking time of the pasta is reached.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
Calories: 543kcal (27%)Carbohydrates: 85g (28%)Protein: 38g (76%)Fat: 4g (6%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)Cholesterol: 350mg (117%)