As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sugo alla puttanesca
- Heat a good dash of olive oil in a sauce pan. Peel and finely slice the garlic. Drain the anchovy fillets and capers well.
- Then sauté the garlic, dried and ground hot peppers, anchovy fillets and capers over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir frequently during this process.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, stir well and simmer for another 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Now just add the olives and freshly chopped parsley, mix well and let rest briefly.
- The tasty sauce can now be served with any type of pasta.Buon appetito!
If you like puttanesca sauce, you may also like these recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the puttanesca sauce?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.