This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Sugo alla puttanesca
A delicious tomato sauce with anchovies, capers and olives.
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp capers
- 4 anchovy fillets in oil
- 100 g black olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp hot pepper grounded
- olive oil extra virgin
- parsley to taste
- Heat a good dash of olive oil in a sauce pan. Peel and finely slice the garlic. Drain the anchovy fillets and capers well.
- Then sauté the garlic, dried and ground hot peppers, anchovy fillets and capers over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir frequently during this process.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, stir well and simmer for another 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Now just add the olives and freshly chopped parsley, mix well and let rest briefly.
- The tasty sauce can now be served with any type of pasta.Buon appetito!
Calories: 42kcal (2%)Carbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1g (2%)Fat: 4g (6%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)Cholesterol: 2mg (1%)
If you like puttanesca sauce, you may also like these recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the puttanesca sauce?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.