Delicious noodles in a fruity sauce with light vodka aroma
Amount 4 servings
- First, thoroughly wash, dry and halve the cherry tomatoes. Peel and finely chop the garlic and onion.
- Now heat some olive oil in a large pan and add garlic, onion and oregano. Add the dried hot pepper and sweat everything for a few minutes on low heat.
- Then deglaze with the vodka and let it evaporate completely. Add the cherry tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes with the lid closed. Stir several times during this process.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- After the tomatoes have cooked for 20 minutes until soft, pour the entire contents of the pan into the container of the hand blender and puree to a creamy sauce. Then pour back into the pan and add the liquid cream. Mix well and simmer over medium heat.
- Add the penne to the boiling salted water and cook until al dente according to package directions.
- Once the pasta is al dente, drain with a slotted spoon directly into the pan and mix everything thoroughly. Add the grated parmesan and mix again.
- Now pour everything onto deep plates, garnish with plenty of chopped parsley and enjoy.Buon appetito!
Calories: 511kcal (26%)Carbohydrates: 86g (29%)Protein: 19g (38%)Fat: 9g (14%)Saturated fatty acids: 5g (25%)Cholesterol: 24mg (8%)
If you liked my Penne alla Vodka, you might also like these recipes
Garofalo Penne Rigate
- Individually manufactured bronze dies give each pasta shape a matte and slightly roughened surface that ensures the best sauce absorption.
- The original Italian recipe, the best durum wheat and a slow drying of the fresh pasta ensure a perfect cooking result, excellent pasta consistency and unique taste.
- Cooking time: 10 minutes