As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Risotto con zucchine
- Wash the zucchini, remove the ends and shave into fine strips using a kitchen grater.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Heat some olive oil in a large pot and sauté the onion in it over a gentle heat for about 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the rice and stir-fry for 1 minute. Deglaze with the white wine and reduce the heat. Simmer until all the alcohol has evaporated. Now add a ladle of the vegetable broth and stir until almost all the liquid has been absorbed by the rice.
- Now add the zucchini strips and mix everything thoroughly.
- Then keep adding a little broth and stir constantly. Once the broth is almost completely absorbed by the rice, repeat the process. This should take about 20 minutes in total. The rice should be tender but still somewhat firm to the bite.
- Then remove the pot from the heat. Stir in the grated parmigiano, the butter and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the risotto into bowls or deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
If you liked the zucchini risotto recipe, you may also like these beautiful recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the zucchini risotto?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.