Risotto con zucchine
A delicious rice dish with fresh zucchini!
- Wash the zucchini, remove the ends and shave into fine strips using a kitchen grater.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Heat some olive oil in a large pot and sauté the onion in it over a gentle heat for about 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the rice and stir-fry for 1 minute. Deglaze with the white wine and reduce the heat. Simmer until all the alcohol has evaporated. Now add a ladle of the vegetable broth and stir until almost all the liquid has been absorbed by the rice.
- Now add the zucchini strips and mix everything thoroughly.
- Then keep adding a little broth and stir constantly. Once the broth is almost completely absorbed by the rice, repeat the process. This should take about 20 minutes in total. The rice should be tender but still somewhat firm to the bite.
- Then remove the pot from the heat. Stir in the grated parmigiano, the butter and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the risotto into bowls or deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 538kcal (27%)Carbohydrates: 89g (30%)Protein: 12g (24%)Fat: 12g (18%)Saturated fatty acids: 7g (35%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 30mg (10%)