Pesto di zucchine
This pesto is a nice alternative to the popular classic pesto alla genovese. The delicious taste of zucchini complements here perfectly with the fresh basil. The creamy cold sauce tastes not only super delicious with pasta. Also as a side dish to fish, as a spread and as a dip for carrots and co. this recipe is perfectly suited.
- 200 g zucchini
- 20 g basil
- 50 g pine nuts
- 50 g pecorino cheese grated
- 50 g parmesan cheese grated
- 150 ml olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- Wash the zucchini and remove the two ends. Grate into coarse strips with a kitchen grater. Place in a large sieve and carefully squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Then put the zucchini strips in the cup of the hand blender. Grate the Parmigiano and Pecorino and add to the cup along with the pine nuts and basil.
- Add a little olive oil and mix gently on low speed with the hand blender. Gradually add the remaining olive oil until the pesto has a nice creamy consistency. Now just season with salt and you're done!
If you like zucchini pesto, you may also like these delicious recipes
Are you still missing a few ingredients for the zucchini pesto?
brings it directly to your home!
Huge selection from over 300,000 items, including fresh foods!