As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
A creamy pasta of the Umbrian cuisine
- First peel and finely dice the onion and garlic. Cut the salsiccia, remove the skin and chop coarsely.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the garlic and diced onion and sweat over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the chopped salsiccia and fry for another 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and cook the penne according to package directions until al dente.
- Now add the ricotta to the pan and deglaze with a ladle of pasta water. Mix everything well and simmer on low heat.
- Once the pasta is al dente, drain directly into the pan. Add the grated Parmesan, season with salt and pepper, mix thoroughly and let rest briefly.
- Arrange on deep plates and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
If you liked the pasta alla norcina, you may also like these recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta alla norcina?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.