A creamy pasta of the Umbrian cuisine
A delicious dish with ricotta and salsiccia!
Amount 4 servings
- First peel and finely dice the onion and garlic. Cut the salsiccia, remove the skin and chop coarsely.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the garlic and diced onion and sweat over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the chopped salsiccia and fry for another 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and cook the penne according to package directions until al dente.
- Now add the ricotta to the pan and deglaze with a ladle of pasta water. Mix everything well and simmer on low heat.
- Once the pasta is al dente, drain directly into the pan. Add the grated Parmesan, season with salt and pepper, mix thoroughly and let rest briefly.
- Arrange on deep plates and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
Calories: 746kcal (37%)Carbohydrates: 79g (26%)Protein: 35g (70%)Fat: 31g (48%)Saturated fatty acids: 13g (65%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 88mg (29%)
If you liked my pasta alla norcina, you may also like these recipes
Garofalo Penne Rigate
- Custom bronze dies give each pasta shape a matte and slightly roughened surface that ensures the best sauce absorption.
- The original Italian recipe, the best durum wheat and a slow drying of the fresh pasta ensure a perfect cooking result, excellent pasta consistency and unique taste.
- Cooking time: 10 minutes