Lukewarm pasta with fresh tomatoes and basil
This classic pasta dish is served in Italy, especially in the hot summer months. Due to its freshness and lightness, it is very digestible, especially at high temperatures. In addition, it is also lightning fast and simple to prepare. For this delicious pasta you need only 6 simple ingredients, which every lover of the Cucina italiana certainly has at home. Let’s cook pasta bruschetta…
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, wash the tomatoes, cut them into small cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Finely chop the basil and add it to the tomatoes. Season with oregano, olive oil and a pinch of salt and mix everything well.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook al dente according to package directions.
- Drain the finished linguine, return it to the pot and pour a dash of olive oil over it. Pour off a little of the excess juice from the tomatoes. Then add the bruschetta to the pasta and mix everything thoroughly and carefully.
- Now arrange the fresh pasta on deep plates and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!