A delight from the Italian kitchen!
Welcome to a culinary excursion into the world of Italian antipasti cuisine! Today we will dive into the delicious world of Funghi trifolati, a traditional Italian mushroom dish.
Before we dive into the preparation, let’s take a quick look at the main ingredient: Mushrooms! Funghi trifolati are a simple but delicate preparation of fresh mushrooms in a delicious combination of olive oil, garlic, parsley and spices.
For a delicious Funghi trifolati, the choice of mushrooms is crucial. Mushrooms are a popular choice, but you can just as easily use oyster mushrooms, shiitake, or other types of mushrooms. The important thing is that the mushrooms are fresh, clean and of good quality.
Do you have all the mushrooms in your basket? Bravo! Then now it’s going to be super delicious! Here’s the simple step-by-step instructions for preparing funghi trifolati.
- First, thoroughly clean the mushrooms and remove the earthy parts of the stems. Then cut the mushroom into bite-sized pieces.800 g mushrooms
- Peel and halve the garlic. Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop finely.1 clove garlic
- Heat the butter together with the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the garlic and sauté briefly.30 g butter, 40 g olive oil extra virgin
- Now add the mushrooms and sauté over high heat. Stir gently several times during this process.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the chopped parsley.
- Finally, remove the mushrooms from the heat and serve warm or cold as desired.Buon appetito!
Similar recipes to Funghi trifolati
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.