Super easy, quick and wonderfully delicious!
A super simple and quick pasta!
Amount 4 servings
- 500 g fettuccine
- 80 g butter
- 80 g parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- First, bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the fettuccine until al dente. (About 6 minutes)
- In the meantime, melt the butter in a large frying pan over low heat. Then add a ladle of pasta water and mix thoroughly to obtain a creamy sauce.
- Once the fettuccine are al dente, drain directly into the pan with a pasta tong. Now add another ladle of pasta water and mix everything quickly and well.
- Then turn off the heat, add freshly grated parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly again to combine the sauce with the pasta.
- Finally, pour the finished fettuccine Alfredo on deep plates and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
Calories: 702kcal (35%)Carbohydrates: 90g (30%)Protein: 25g (50%)Fat: 27g (42%)Saturated fatty acids: 15g (75%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 162mg (54%)