Delicious original recipe from Puglia
Today we will embark on a culinary journey to Puglia to discover the delicious “bombette pugliesi”. These Apulian roulades are not only super easy to prepare, but also a real taste sensation. Surely they will make your mouth water. Let’s dive right into the recipe for the bombette pugliesi and find out what makes this delicate specialty.
- First preheat the static oven to 200°C/390°F.
- Meanwhile, pound the pork neck slices as thin as possible with a meat mallet.8 slices pork neck
- Cut the caciocavallo cheese into thin strips with a cheese slicer. Coarsely chop the parsley. Peel the garlic and chop it as well.80 g caciocavallo cheese, 2 cloves garlic
- Next, top each pork neck with a slice of bacon and a few strips of cheese.8 slices bacon
- Spread some of the chopped parsley and garlic evenly on top and season with freshly ground pepper.
- Now roll up the slices into roulades and fix them with a toothpick.
- Grease a casserole dish with a good drizzle of olive oil and place the roulades in it. Then brush each bombette with olive oil and salt to taste.
- Now place the pan on the middle shelf of the preheated oven and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes. For a crispier crust, switch to the grill function for the last 5 minutes or move the tray to a higher setting.
- Remove the baked bombette ultimately and serve immediately hot.Buon appetito!
Similar recipes to bombette pugliesi
Don’t you have all the ingredients for the bombette pugliesi at home?
brings them directly to your home!
- Huge selection from over 300,000 items, including fresh foods
- Flexible delivery options: Order by 10 p.m. and receive delivery as early as 5 a.m. the next day.
- One hundred products from over 25 favorite stores
- Prime members can test AmazonFresh free of charge for 30 days
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.