Penne all arrabbiata is a typical dish of Rome and widespread throughout Lazio. This pasta is a specialty that comes with a few very simple ingredients. Nevertheless, it offers a heavenly, or should I say, a hellishly fiery taste! It’s a popular vegetarian recipe, especially among young people, because it’s easy, cheap and quick to prepare. So come on, let’s whip up the delicious penne all arrabbiata….
- Put the peeled tomatoes in a bowl and lightly crush them. Finely chop the chili peppers and the parsley.400 g peeled tomatoes, 2 chili pepper
- Bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the penne al dente.400 g penne
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and lightly sweat the peeled garlic and chopped chili peppers.1 clove garlic
- Then add the peeled tomatoes, season with salt and mix everything thoroughly. Simmer with the lid closed for about 12 minutes. Stir occasionally during this process.
- Now remove the garlic from the sauce. Skim the pasta, drain briefly and add directly to the sauce. Add a little pasta water to taste and mix everything well.
- Finally, add the chopped parsley and mix in. Arrange on deep plates and serve fiery hot!Buon appetito!
If you like penne all arrabbiata, you might also like these delicacies
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.