Risotto al gorgonzola
A very simple dish with rice and gorgonzola!
Amount 4 servings
- 400 g arborio rice
- 150 g gorgonzola cheese
- 30 g parmesan cheese grated
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 40 g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 onion
- 1 l vegetable broth
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Cut the gorgonzola into small cubes.
- Over medium heat, melt ⅔ of the butter in a large saucepan. Add the olive oil and onion and sauté for a few minutes until translucent.
- Add the rice and fry lightly, stirring constantly and on high heat. Then deglaze with the white wine and mix well. Add a ladle of broth and reduce the heat. Simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Then keep adding a little broth and stir constantly. Once the broth is almost completely absorbed, repeat the process. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes in total. The rice should be tender but still somewhat firm to the bite. Then remove the pot from the heat.
- Now add the grated parmesan cheese, the gorgonzola cubes and the remaining butter. Season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly until the cheese is completely melted.
- Put the risotto in bowls or deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 638kcal (32%)Carbohydrates: 87g (29%)Protein: 18g (36%)Fat: 22g (34%)Saturated fatty acids: 14g (70%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 55mg (18%)