This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
A great classic of Tuscan cuisine!
- 500 g pici
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 chili pepper
- 3 cloves Aglione garlic
- coarse sea salt
- olive oil extra virgin
- First peel the garlic, then cut it into pieces and put it in a blender. Add a good dash of olive oil and some coarse sea salt. Then blend thoroughly until a smooth cream is formed.
- Now heat some olive oil in a pan, add the cream and sweat gently on low heat for about 10 minutes. Stir frequently during this process.
- Put the peeled tomatoes in a bowl and mash them lightly with a fork. Finely chop the chili peppers. Then add both to the cream, season with black pepper and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat with the lid closed.
- Bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the pici in it until al dente.
- Drain the finished pasta directly into the pan and mix everything well.
- Finally, place on deep plates and enjoy immediately!Buon appetito!
Calories: 466kcal (23%)Carbohydrates: 94g (31%)Protein: 16g (32%)Fat: 2g (3%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)
I hope you enjoyed my pici all aglione! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pici all aglione?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.