A great classic of Tuscan cuisine!
- First peel the garlic, then cut it into pieces and put it in a blender. Add a good dash of olive oil and some coarse sea salt. Then blend thoroughly until a smooth cream is formed.
- Now heat some olive oil in a pan, add the cream and sweat gently on low heat for about 10 minutes. Stir frequently during this process.
- Put the peeled tomatoes in a bowl and mash them lightly with a fork. Finely chop the chili peppers. Then add both to the cream, season with black pepper and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat with the lid closed.
- Bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the pici in it until al dente.
- Drain the finished pasta directly into the pan and mix everything well.
- Finally, place on deep plates and enjoy immediately!Buon appetito!
Calories: 466kcal (23%)Carbohydrates: 94g (31%)Protein: 16g (32%)Fat: 2g (3%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)