This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Risotto alla parmigiana
A beautiful and very simple rice dish!
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g parmesan cheese (shop here)
- 60 g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 onion
- 1 l vegetable broth
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Over medium heat, melt ⅔ of the butter in a large pot. Add the olive oil and onion and sauté for a few minutes until translucent.
- Add the rice and fry lightly, stirring constantly and on high heat. Deglaze with a ladle of broth and reduce heat. Simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Then keep adding a little broth and stir constantly. Once the broth is almost completely absorbed, repeat the process. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes in total. The rice should be tender but still somewhat firm to the bite. Then remove the pot from the heat.
- Now add the grated parmesan cheese and the remaining butter and mix everything well. Finally, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the risotto into bowls or deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 589kcal (29%)Carbohydrates: 86g (29%)Protein: 16g (32%)Fat: 19g (29%)Saturated fatty acids: 12g (60%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 49mg (16%)
If you like parmesan risotto recipe, you may also like these beautiful recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the parmesan risotto?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.