Veal cutlet with lemon reduction
Today I have a brilliant meat dish for you! I present… Veal cutlets with lemon reduction. This recipe is not only super delicious, it is also prepared in a flash. Ideal when you need to go fast but still want it to taste delicious. This dish is particularly well suited with potatoes of all kinds, such as fried potatoes or even buttered potatoes. But you can also enjoy it pure as a fine LowCarb dish. I hope you will enjoy my Scaloppine al limone…. let’s go!
- Carefully pound the veal cutlets thin with a meat tenderizer. Then turn in the wheat flour so that everything is nicely covered.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan and let it melt. Sear the veal cutlets briefly on both sides over high heat until a nice brown color appears. Then remove the meat and set aside.
- Then deglaze the pan with white wine and lemon juice and season with salt, pepper and a little thyme. Immediately stir thoroughly to release the drippings from the pan and absorb the liquid.
- Simmer on low heat for about 3 minutes until the liquid has become a slightly thick reduction.
- Finally, place the cutlets on large plates and drizzle with the reduction.Buon appetito!
What do you think of the scaloppine al limone? Here are more delicious recipes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the scaloppine al limone?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.