This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Delicious pasta with olives, capers, anchovies and breadcrumbs!
- 400 g spaghetti
- 1 tbsp capers
- 4 anchovy fillets in oil
- 100 g black olives
- 100 g green olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 60 ml olive oil extra virgin
- coarse sea salt
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the breadcrumbs and toast lightly. Then put them in a bowl and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add a good handful of coarse sea salt and cook the spaghetti until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the whole garlic clove, drained anchovy fillets and capers and sweat over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir frequently as you do so.
- Chop the black olives and add them to the pan with the whole green olives. Now remove the garlic clove. Pour a ladle of pasta water and mix thoroughly.
- Drain the finished pasta directly into the pan. Mix everything well and let it rest briefly.
- Finally, place on deep plates, sprinkle with the toasted breadcrumbs and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 681kcal (34%)Carbohydrates: 95g (32%)Protein: 18g (36%)Fat: 26g (40%)Saturated fatty acids: 4g (20%)Cholesterol: 2mg (1%)
I hope you enjoyed my Spaghetti Siciliana! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the Spaghetti Siciliana?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.