Schiacciata di zucchine
Zucchini Schiacciata enjoys great popularity in Italian cuisine. It is especially sought after in the summer, as at this time the delicious zucchini grow and flourish in many gardens. So it’s no wonder that the dish can be found on the menus of many Tuscan restaurants and is also a frequently prepared specialty at home. Try it and discover for yourself the authentic taste of Italian cuisine!
- First, wash the zucchini thoroughly under cold running water and remove the ends. Then cut into fine strips with a kitchen slicer.450 g zucchini
- Now pour the water into a bowl and add the olive oil. Then season with the salt and mix thoroughly with a whisk.450 g water, 8 g salt, 40 g olive oil extra virgin
- Gradually add the flour and continue stirring until a lump-free mixture is formed.250 g pastry flour
- Next, add the grated parmesan and stir to incorporate into the mixture.50 g parmesan cheese
- Then add the grated zucchini strips and mix everything together carefully and thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking tray lined with baking paper, spread evenly and drizzle generously with a little olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200°C/390°F for about 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown. Finally, remove from the oven and serve immediately hot and fragrant.Buon appetito!
Did you like the zucchini schiacciata? Here are some more nice recipes for you…
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.