As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Put the peeled tomatoes in a bowl and mash them lightly with a fork. Finely chop the hot peppers and basil.
- Bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, heat a little olive oil in a pan and lightly sweat the peeled garlic and chopped hot peppers.
- Then add the peeled tomatoes, season with salt and mix everything thoroughly. Simmer with the lid closed for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally during this process.
- Meanwhile, add the spaghetti to the boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Remove the garlic from the sauce. Skim the finished pasta, drain briefly and add directly to the sauce. Add a little pasta water to taste and mix everything well.
- Finally, transfer to deep plates, garnish with the freshly chopped basil and serve hot!Buon appetito!
If you like spaghetti all arrabbiata, you might also like these delicacies
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the spaghetti all arrabbiata?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.