Hot spicy noodles with fresh herbs!
Amount 4 servings
- 500 g spaghetti
- 1 can peeled tomatoes
- 2 hot peppers
- 1 clove garlic
- basil to taste
- salt to taste
- olive oil extra virgin
- Put the peeled tomatoes in a bowl and mash them lightly with a fork. Finely chop the hot peppers and basil.
- Bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, heat a little olive oil in a pan and lightly sweat the peeled garlic and chopped hot peppers.
- Then add the peeled tomatoes, season with salt and mix everything thoroughly. Simmer with the lid closed for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally during this process.
- Meanwhile, add the spaghetti to the boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Remove the garlic from the sauce. Skim the finished pasta, drain briefly and add directly to the sauce. Add a little pasta water to taste and mix everything well.
- Finally, transfer to deep plates, garnish with the freshly chopped basil and serve hot!Buon appetito!
Calories: 466kcal (23%)Carbohydrates: 94g (31%)Protein: 16g (32%)Fat: 2g (3%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)