Gorgonzola and black olive pasta
A decidedly simple dish with a very rich and intense flavor!
- Pour the liquid cream into a large pan and heat gently.
- Remove the rind from the gorgonzola. Then cut into small cubes and add to the liquid cream. Let it melt while stirring frequently.
- Chop the olives very finely and add to the sauce. Season with salt and pepper and simmer on low heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and cook the rigatoni according to package directions until al dente.
- Then drain directly into the pan with the gorgonzola sauce. Mix thoroughly and let rest briefly.
- Pour onto deep plates and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
You can finish it with some freshly grated parmesan!
Calories: 949kcal (47%)Carbohydrates: 80g (27%)Protein: 31g (62%)Fat: 57g (88%)Saturated fatty acids: 32g (160%)Cholesterol: 159mg (53%)