As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Gorgonzola and black olive pasta
- Pour the liquid cream into a large pan and heat gently.
- Remove the rind from the gorgonzola. Then cut into small cubes and add to the liquid cream. Let it melt while stirring frequently.
- Chop the olives very finely and add to the sauce. Season with salt and pepper and simmer on low heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and cook the rigatoni according to package directions until al dente.
- Then drain directly into the pan with the gorgonzola sauce. Mix thoroughly and let rest briefly.
- Pour onto deep plates and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
I hope you enjoyed my pasta alla cenere! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta alla cenere?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.