This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Gorgonzola and black olive pasta
A decidedly simple dish with a very rich and intense flavor!
- 400 g rigatoni
- 300 g gorgonzola cheese
- 300 ml liquid cream
- 150 g black olives
- Pour the liquid cream into a large pan and heat gently.
- Remove the rind from the gorgonzola. Then cut into small cubes and add to the liquid cream. Let it melt while stirring frequently.
- Chop the olives very finely and add to the sauce. Season with salt and pepper and simmer on low heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil and cook the rigatoni according to package directions until al dente.
- Then drain directly into the pan with the gorgonzola sauce. Mix thoroughly and let rest briefly.
- Pour onto deep plates and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
You can finish it with some freshly grated parmesan!
Calories: 949kcal (47%)Carbohydrates: 80g (27%)Protein: 31g (62%)Fat: 57g (88%)Saturated fatty acids: 32g (160%)Cholesterol: 159mg (53%)
I hope you enjoyed my pasta alla cenere! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta alla cenere?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.