As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Instead of the traditional tomato sauce, how about something different? Maybe with a nice touch of paprika? Then this delicious vegan dish is just right for you. Try it out right now… in just 20 minutes you can already start enjoying…
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- Wash the peppers and cut them in half. Remove the seeds and clean the inside thoroughly. Then cut into small cubes.
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté the whole peeled garlic in it. Add the diced peppers and sauté briefly. Add the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and pepper. Add basil to taste and mix well. Simmer on medium heat for about 15 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the pasta to the boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, pour the contents of the pan into the cup of the hand blender and blend thoroughly. Then return to the pan, add a ladle of boiling pasta water and simmer on low heat.
- Drain the finished penne and then add directly to the sauce in the pan. Mix everything well and let it stand for a few seconds.
- Finally transfer to deep plates and serve hot!Buon appetito!
Did you like the pasta with peppers? Here are a few more delicious dishes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta with peppers?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.