Risotto con pesto di zucchine
A delicious rice dish with a tasty pesto made from fresh zucchini!
- Wash the zucchini and remove the two ends. Grate into coarse strips with a kitchen grater. Place in a large sieve and carefully squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Then put the zucchini strips in the bowl of the hand blender. Grate the Parmigiano and Pecorino and add to the cup along with the pine nuts, a little salt and the basil.
- Add a little olive oil and mix gently on low speed with the hand blender. Gradually add the remaining olive oil until the pesto has a nice creamy consistency.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Over medium heat, melt ⅔ of the butter in a large saucepan. Add the olive oil and garlic and saute for a few minutes until translucent.
- Add the rice and fry lightly, stirring constantly and on high heat. Deglaze with a ladle of broth and reduce heat. Simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Then keep adding a little broth and stir constantly. Once the broth is almost completely absorbed, repeat the process. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes in total. The rice should be tender but still somewhat firm to the bite. Then remove the pot from the heat.
- Now add the remaining butter and the previously prepared pesto and mix everything well. Finally, season with freshly ground pepper.
- Arrange the risotto in bowls or deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Calories: 823kcal (41%)Carbohydrates: 87g (29%)Protein: 18g (36%)Fat: 45g (69%)Saturated fatty acids: 15g (75%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 54mg (18%)
If you liked my risotto with zucchini pesto, you may also like these beautiful recipes
Are you still missing a few ingredients?
brings it directly to your home!
Huge selection from over 300,000 items, including fresh foods!