Spaghetti con zucca e pomodori secchi
Are you still looking for a nice pasta for the fall? Then this savory dish with fresh pumpkin and sun-dried tomatoes might be just the thing for you!
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, peel and halve the pumpkin, remove the seeds and then shave into fine strips. Then cut into mouth-sized bites. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Cut the dried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Now cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet and saute the garlic, pumpkin, sun-dried tomatoes, and chopped hot pepper over medium heat for a few minutes. Add tomato paste and stir thoroughly. Then deglaze with a ½ ladle of pasta water and let it infuse.
- Drain the finished spaghetti and then add directly to the pan. Add the chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper and mix everything thoroughly.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
We hope you enjoyed the pumpkin spaghetti! Here are a few more delicious recipes for you….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pumpkin spaghetti?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.