This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Ravioli senza glutine con ricotta e spinaci
Delicious stuffed pasta with spinach and ricotta cheese – without gluten!
- 250 g leaf spinach
- 50 g parmesan cheese (shop here)
- 125 g ricotta cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- nutmeg to taste
- First, put the gluten free pasta flour, eggs, egg yolk, olive oil, lukewarm water and salt in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer and knead for about 7 minutes.
- Then shape the dough into a ball and return it to the bowl. Cover with a cloth and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the spinach thoroughly and shake dry. Heat a pan with a dash of olive oil and let the spinach fall together, stirring constantly. Then put it in a colander and drain.
- Place the ricotta and grated parmesan in a large bowl and season with a pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper. Then mix thoroughly.
- Now put the spinach into the container of the hand blender and puree finely. Then add the puree to the ricotta mixture and mix well. Pour the mixture into a piping bag.
- After resting, roll out the dough thinly on a floured surface. Cut out circles from the dough with the ravioli maker. There should be about 24 pieces.
- Now place one dough circle at a time on the ravioli former and press lightly. Place a heap of the filling in the center with the piping bag, close the former and press together. Make sure that the ravioli are closed all around. Repeat this process for the remaining ravioli.
- The ricotta spinach ravioli are now ready and can be cooked in boiling salted water. They are cooked after about 3 minutes. It goes well with, for example, a melted sage butter.
Calories: 66kcal (3%)Carbohydrates: 9g (3%)Protein: 3g (6%)Fat: 2g (3%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 26mg (9%)
Did you like the recipe for gluten free ravioli? Here are some more nice dishes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the gluten free ravioli?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.