Ravioli senza glutine con ricotta e spinaci
- First, put the gluten free pasta flour, eggs, egg yolk, olive oil, lukewarm water and salt in the mixing bowl of a stand mixer and knead for about 7 minutes.
- Then shape the dough into a ball and return it to the bowl. Cover with a cloth and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the spinach thoroughly and shake dry. Heat a pan with a dash of olive oil and let the spinach fall together, stirring constantly. Then put it in a colander and drain.
- Place the ricotta and grated parmesan in a large bowl and season with a pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper. Then mix thoroughly.
- Now put the spinach into the container of the hand blender and puree finely. Then add the puree to the ricotta mixture and mix well. Pour the mixture into a piping bag.
- After resting, roll out the dough thinly on a floured surface. Cut out circles from the dough with the ravioli maker. There should be about 24 pieces.
- Now place one dough circle at a time on the ravioli former and press lightly. Place a heap of the filling in the center with the piping bag, close the former and press together. Make sure that the ravioli are closed all around. Repeat this process for the remaining ravioli.
- The ricotta spinach ravioli are now ready and can be cooked in boiling salted water. They are cooked after about 3 minutes. It goes well with, for example, a melted sage butter.
Did you like my recipe for gluten free ravioli? Here are some more nice dishes for you…
Recommendation for the gluten free ravioli
Stainless Steel Dumpling Ravioli Maker Press
Even if you are a beginner, it will allow you to make beautiful wavy-shaped dumplings in a short period so that you won’t be in a hurry. You can also use it to make Pierogi, Ravioli, Won-tons, Potstickers, Pastelillo, Gyoza, fried pie, and some small desserts pastries. The bottom is an “Arc design” that will not even hurt your hand while cutting the dough evenly. It is very convenient, and the children will like it too.