As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pasta con carciofi e pomodori secchi
Green basil, white artichokes and red sun-dried tomatoes. Could pasta be any more Italian? This dish is easy to whip up in no time at all!
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. Drain the artichokes and dried tomatoes and chop coarsely.
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes. Add the artichokes and tomatoes and heat gently. Add ½ ladle of the boiling pasta water. Season with the juice of the lemon, salt, pepper and thyme, mix everything well and let it simmer on low heat.
- Drain the finished pasta and then add directly to the pan. Add the basil leaves and mix thoroughly.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
We hope you enjoyed the pasta with artichoke! Here are a few more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta with artichoke?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.