Simple – Neapolitan – delicious!
A classic of Neapolitan cuisine – simply delicious!
Amount 4 servings
- 500 g spaghetti
- 600 g peeled tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- dried oregano
- Peel and finely chop the garlic. Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the garlic until translucent. Deglaze with the peeled tomatoes, season with salt and oregano and simmer on a low heat for 25 minutes. Stir occasionally during this process.
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in a large pot with plenty of salted water until al dente.
- Then drain the finished pasta directly into the sauce. Mix everything thoroughly and let it rest for 1 minute.
- Pour the pasta in portions into deep plates, garnish with a little oregano and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Tastes great with some freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano!
Calories: 503kcal (25%)Carbohydrates: 100g (33%)Protein: 18g (36%)Fat: 3g (5%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)