This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Simple – Neapolitan – delicious!
A classic of Neapolitan cuisine – simply delicious!
- 500 g spaghetti
- 600 g peeled tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- dried oregano
- Peel and finely chop the garlic. Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the garlic until translucent. Deglaze with the peeled tomatoes, season with salt and oregano and simmer on a low heat for 25 minutes. Stir occasionally during this process.
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in a large pot with plenty of salted water until al dente.
- Then drain the finished pasta directly into the sauce. Mix everything thoroughly and let it rest for 1 minute.
- Pour the pasta in portions into deep plates, garnish with a little oregano and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Tastes great with some freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano!
Calories: 503kcal (25%)Carbohydrates: 100g (33%)Protein: 18g (36%)Fat: 3g (5%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)
I hope you enjoyed my spaghetti marinara! Here are a few more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the spaghetti marinara?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.