This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Pesto di aglio selvatico con mandorle
The main ingredient of this pesto is the aromatic wild garlic. The peeled almonds, the juice of the freshly squeezed lemon and the grated Pecorino round off the taste perfectly. This wild garlic pesto recipe is perfect with any kind of pasta, but also as a delicious herb spread & dip!
A delicious sauce made from fresh wild garlic and almonds – very delicious!
- 100 g wild garlic
- 50 g Almonds peeled
- 50 g pecorino cheese grated
- 100 ml olive oil extra virgin
- 15 ml lemon juice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Thoroughly wash and dry the wild garlic. Then put it in the cup of the hand blender.100 g wild garlic
- Grate the pecorino and add it to the cup along with the peeled almonds and the lemon juice.50 g Almonds, 50 g pecorino cheese, 15 ml lemon juice
- Add a little olive oil and mix gently on low speed with a hand blender.100 ml olive oil extra virgin
- Gradually add the remaining olive oil until the pesto has reached a nice creamy consistency.
- Now just season with salt and pepper and you're done!salt, pepper
- Buon appetito!
If you put the pesto in a small jar and seal it with a layer of olive oil, it will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Calories: 480kcal (24%)Carbohydrates: 1gProtein: 13g (26%)Fat: 48g (74%)
If you like wild garlic pesto, you may also like these recipes…
Do you need original Italian ingredients?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.