This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Delicious tagliatelle with fresh ingredients and fried bacon in a creamy white wine mascarpone sauce. This is one pasta you definitely can’t miss…. Grab a basket, go in search of fresh mushrooms and heat up the frying pan… because now we’re going to make a pasta dish you won’t forget soon….
Delicious pasta with fresh spinach and mushrooms in a creamy sauce
- 400 g tagliatelle
- 100 g guanciale (italian bacon)
- 250 g mushrooms
- 200 g leaf spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 100 g parmesan cheese (shop here)
- 150 g mascarpone cheese
- 200 ml liquid cream
- dry white wine
- olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- Peel and finely dice the onion. Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté the onion until translucent.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms. Add to the onions in the pan and stew on medium heat for 5 minutes. Put everything in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook the tagliatelle al dente according to package directions.
- Cut the bacon into small cubes, add to the pan and fry. Peel the garlic, cut into slices and add to the pan.
- Wash and dry the spinach thoroughly. Also add to the pan, season with a pinch of nutmeg and sauté for a few minutes.
- Deglaze with a dash of white wine. Add the liquid cream and the mascarpone, season with salt and pepper and bring to the boil briefly. Add the grated parmesan and mix well until the sauce reaches a nice creamy consistency. Add the mushrooms to the sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Drain the finished tagliatelle. Then add directly to the pan with the sauce and mix everything well. Let rest for a short time.
- Finally, divide everything among deep plates, sprinkle with extra parmesan if desired and serve hot!Buon appetito!
Calories: 192.1kcal (10%)Carbohydrates: 8.3g (3%)Protein: 9.6g (19%)Fat: 13.1g (20%)
Did you like the pasta with spinach and mushrooms? Here are a few more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta with spinach and mushrooms?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.