This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Pasta mollica e cipolla
This little gorgeous pasta is not only super easy to cook, but also really delicious. For this we need only 4 simple ingredients that everyone has at home.
Super easy, cheap, fast and delicious!
- 400 g penne
- 4 red onion
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 60 g breadcrumbs
- olive oil extra virgin
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, peel the onions, cut them in half and slice them not too thinly.
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan and toast the breadcrumbs until golden brown. Then put them in a bowl and set aside.
- Again, add some oil to the same pan and sauté the onion slices in it for about 10 minutes over low heat until translucent.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Then deglaze the onions with the white wine and bring to the boil briefly.
- Drain the finished penne, add directly to the pan and turn off the heat. Add the toasted breadcrumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Serve the pasta with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano. You can also deglaze the onions with the same amount of pasta water if you prefer not to use wine.
Serving: 181.3gCalories: 259.3kcal (13%)Carbohydrates: 47.3g (16%)Protein: 7.8g (16%)Fat: 3g (5%)
We hope you enjoyed pasta with breadcrumbs and red onions! Here are some more delicious recipes for you….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta with breadcrumbs?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.