Pesto di olive con linguine
This pasta is extremely popular in Italy and is eaten with pleasure when it must go very fast. The pesto can also be used wonderfully as a spread for bruschetta or as a dip.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the linguine al dente according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place the pitted olives, olive oil and garlic in the bowl of the hand blender and blend until creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Drain the finished spaghetti and return to the pot. Add the olive pesto and mix everything thoroughly.
- Arrange on deep plates and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.Buon appetito!
We hope you enjoyed the olive pesto pasta! Here are a few more delicious recipes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the olive pesto pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.