This spaghetti recipe is often on the plate when it has to go particularly fast, but you still do not want to do without fresh & healthy ingredients. The creamy sauce and chopped tomatoes combines perfectly with the crunchy vegetables such as zucchini, carrots and bell peppers. The olives and a pinch of oregano provide the Italian touch in this delicious pasta dish. Do you feel like it? Then let’s cook spaghetti with vegetables….
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil and sauté the onion cut into strips.
- Wash the zucchini and bell bell pepper and cut into rough cubes. Peel the carrot and dice it as well. Add everything to the frying pan and let it steam for about 5 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti to the boiling water and cook until al dente according to package directions.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the frying pan and mix thoroughly. Simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Then add the fresh liquid cream, sugar and olives, season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Drain the finished spaghetti and then add it directly to the sauce in the frying pan and mix thoroughly.
- Finally, arrange everything in deep plates, garnish with a few leaves of basil and serve fresh and hot.Buon appetito!