Pasta al porro in salsa cremosa al limone
If you’re in the mood for quick, easy, and most importantly, delicious pasta, this is the dish for you. All we need is a pasta of your choice, fresh leeks, cream, freshly squeezed lemon and a few spices. Convinced?
- Wash the leeks and cut them in half lengthwise. Then cut into oblong strips.
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the pasta until al dente.
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a large pan and sauté the leek strips. Deglaze with the liquid cream, add the juice of the lemon and 3 to 4 tablespoons of pasta water. Season with salt, pepper and thyme, mix everything well and simmer gently.
- Drain the finished pasta and then add directly to the pan. Thoroughly mix the pasta and sauce.
- Finally, divide among deep plates and garnish with thyme leaves.Buon appetito!
We hope you enjoyed the leek pasta in lemon cream sauce! Here are a few more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the leek pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.