As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pasta e piselli
Have you ever heard of “Pasta e piselli”? If not, you should definitely read on. It’s a true classic of Italian cuisine that should delight you with its simple elegance.
Our pasta with peas is not only delicious and very easy to prepare, but also a feast for the senses. The juicy peas add a delightful freshness to the dish, while the al dente cooked pasta provides the perfect bite.
Whether you’re looking for a quick dinner after a long day at work or just want to enjoy the simplicity of Italian cuisine, our pasta with peas will definitely not disappoint. Let’s try this delicious recipe together and enjoy the wonderful taste of this simple pasta.
- First, bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, peel and finely dice the onion. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté the diced onion for a few minutes.1 onion, 30 g olive oil extra virgin
- Then add the peas and steam briefly. Deglaze with a ladle of cooking water, season with salt and pepper to taste and simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally during this process.350 g peas
- Meanwhile, add the ditaloni to the boiling salted water and cook for about 5 minutes, or until half of the cooking time indicated on the package is reached. Then, using a slotted spoon, add directly to the pan with the peas, add another ladle of pasta water and simmer for 5 minutes. If the pasta becomes too dry, add more pasta water.400 g ditaloni rigati
- Once the pasta is cooked, add the grated parmesan and mix everything thoroughly.40 g parmesan cheese
- Season again with salt and pepper and serve immediately hot.Buon appetito!
Similar recipes to pasta with peas
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.