This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Pasta al tonno e zucchine
Simple, fast & delicious!
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly wash the zucchini, cut into slices and then these into strips. Remove the seeds from the paprika, wash and coarsely dice.
- Put some olive oil of the tuna can in a large pan and heat. Peel the garlic, cut into fine strips and sauté in the pan.
- Drain the tuna and add to the pan with the zucchini strips and diced paprika and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Deglaze with the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, mix well and simmer on low heat.
- Now add the pasta to the boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it and then add it directly to the pan and mix everything thoroughly.
- Finally, divide the tuna zucchini pasta among deep plates and garnish with freshly chopped basil.Buon appetito!
Serving: 250gCalories: 398kcal (20%)Carbohydrates: 80g (27%)Protein: 15g (30%)Fat: 2g (3%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)Cholesterol: 1mg
What do you think of the tuna zucchini pasta recipe? Here are a few more delicious dishes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the tuna zucchini pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.