Spaghetti al tonno
A light and Mediterranean pasta. This delicious dish can be prepared with very simple ingredients. One of the reasons why it is so popular! Let’s cook tuna pasta!
- First, bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- Drain the tuna in oil. Peel the onion and garlic and cut into thin slices. Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and add the garlic and onion. Sauté over low heat for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the tuna to the frying pan. Let it brown for a few minutes, stirring constantly. Now mash the peeled tomatoes with a fork and pour into the frying pan. Mix well and let everything simmer for about 5 minutes. Add chopped basil and oregano to taste and continue to simmer.
- In the meantime, put the spaghetti in the pot with the boiling water and cook until al dente. Then drain it and put it directly into the frying pan with the tuna-tomato sauce. Season with pepper and salt and mix everything nicely.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates, garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.Buon appetito!
If you like tuna pasta, you may also like these recipes…
Preparation recommendation for the tuna pasta
BARILLA Blue Box Spaghetti Pasta, 16 oz. Boxes (Pack of 8), 8 Servings per Box – Non-GMO Pasta Made with Durum Wheat Semolina – Italy’s #1 Pasta Brand – Kosher Certified Pasta
- SPAGHETTI PASTA: Give Barilla Spaghetti a twirl! No doubt it’s the most fun pasta to eat and its delicious texture will please the whole family; Stock up with this pack of 8, 16-ounce boxes of spaghetti
- BARILLA PASTA: Long, golden strands of pasta made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and “al dente” texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pairs well with just about any type of pasta sauce or spaghetti sauce: from a simple tomato sauce to a hearty meat sauce, a chunky vegetable sauce or a creamy carbonara sauce
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 10-11 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Spaghetti pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified