This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Insalata di pasta con asparagi
A wonderful spring salad with fresh asparagus!
- 200 g farfalle
- 12 pieces green asparagus
- 200 g feta cheese
- 50 g arugula
- 50 g walnuts
- 50 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 5 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 5 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- First, bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the farfalle until al dente. Then drain and place in a large bowl.
- In the meantime, wash the asparagus, cut off the woody part of the stalk and peel the lower third. Then cut into pieces about 1 to 2cm / 0.4 to 0.8in long. Peel and dice the onion.
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Sauté asparagus and onion in it for about 5 minutes. Then add to the pasta.
- Meanwhile, drain and dice the feta. Coarsely chop the walnuts. Wash the arugula, shake it dry and chop it. Wash and halve the tomatoes. Then add everything to the bowl.
- Now add white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a dressing shaker, shake thoroughly and spread over the pasta salad.
- Finally, mix everything thoroughly, serve lukewarm and enjoy.Buon appetito!
Calories: 615kcal (31%)Carbohydrates: 54g (18%)Protein: 17g (34%)Fat: 37g (57%)Saturated fatty acids: 10g (50%)Cholesterol: 45mg (15%)
We hope you enjoyed the pasta salad with asparagus! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta salad with asparagus?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.