As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pasta funghi e panna
- First, thoroughly clean the fresh mushrooms and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan over low heat. Add the chopped onion and the whole peeled clove of garlic and sweat over low heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 7 minutes. Then remove the garlic and deglaze with the liquid cream. Season with salt and pepper and simmer gently.
- Now cook the pasta in the boiling salted water until al dente.
- Then drain the cooked spaghetti directly into the pan, add a small dash of pasta water and mix thoroughly.
- Finally, put everything on deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
I hope you enjoyed my creamy pasta with mushrooms! Here are a few more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta with mushrooms?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.