Pasta funghi e panna
Delicious pasta with fresh mushrooms and cream!
Amount 4 servings
- First, thoroughly clean the fresh mushrooms and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan over low heat. Add the chopped onion and the whole peeled clove of garlic and sweat over low heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 7 minutes. Then remove the garlic and deglaze with the liquid cream. Season with salt and pepper and simmer gently.
- Now cook the pasta in the boiling salted water until al dente.
- Then drain the cooked spaghetti directly into the pan, add a small dash of pasta water and mix thoroughly.
- Finally, put everything on deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Add freshly grated parmesan to this pasta to make the taste experience even more intense!
Calories: 801kcal (40%)Carbohydrates: 84g (28%)Protein: 19g (38%)Fat: 44g (68%)Saturated fatty acids: 27g (135%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 147mg (49%)
I hope you enjoyed my creamy pasta with mushrooms! Here are a few more delicious pasta recipes for you…
Recommendation for the pasta with mushrooms
BARILLA Blue Box Spaghetti Pasta
- SPAGHETTI PASTA: Give Barilla Spaghetti a twirl! No doubt it’s the most fun pasta to eat and its delicious texture will please the whole family; Stock up with this pack of 8, 16-ounce boxes of spaghetti
- BARILLA PASTA: Long, golden strands of pasta made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and “al dente” texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pairs well with just about any type of pasta sauce or spaghetti sauce: from a simple tomato sauce to a hearty meat sauce, a chunky vegetable sauce or a creamy carbonara sauce
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 10-11 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Spaghetti pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified