Pasta al baffo
A delicious pasta with a nice ham and cream sauce
Amount 4 servings
- 500 g spaghetti
- 100 g ham
- 400 ml liquid cream
- 25 g tomato paste
- parsley to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- olive oil extra virgin
- First, bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, wash, dry and finely chop the parsley. Cut the ham into thin strips.
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a large frying pan and brown the ham briefly.
- Now deglaze with the liquid cream and add the tomato paste. Mix everything well and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, add the spaghetti to the boiling salted water. Once the pasta is al dente, drain directly into the pan to the sauce. Add chopped parsley to taste, season with salt and pepper and mix everything thoroughly.
- Finally, arrange the finished pasta on deep plates, garnish with parsley and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
Calories: 840kcal (42%)Carbohydrates: 98g (33%)Protein: 23g (46%)Fat: 40g (62%)Saturated fatty acids: 24g (120%)Cholesterol: 149mg (50%)
If you liked my creamy ham pasta, you might also like these recipes
BARILLA Blue Box Spaghetti Pasta
- SPAGHETTI PASTA: Give Barilla Spaghetti a twirl! No doubt it’s the most fun pasta to eat and its delicious texture will please the whole family
- BARILLA PASTA: Long, golden strands of pasta made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and “al dente” texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Pairs well with just about any type of pasta sauce or spaghetti sauce: from a simple tomato sauce to a hearty meat sauce, a chunky vegetable sauce or a creamy carbonara sauce
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 10-11 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Spaghetti pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified