As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pasta al baffo
- First, bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, wash, dry and finely chop the parsley. Cut the ham into thin strips.
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a large frying pan and brown the ham briefly.
- Now deglaze with the liquid cream and mix everything well and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, add the spaghetti to the boiling salted water. Once the pasta is al dente, drain directly into the pan to the sauce. Add chopped parsley to taste, season with salt and pepper and mix everything thoroughly.
- Finally, arrange the finished pasta on deep plates, garnish with parsley and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
If you like creamy ham pasta, you might also like these recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.