As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Zuppa di castagne e patate
Are you ready for a soothing treat that not only pampers the palate but also the soul? Our recipe for a delicious chestnut potato soup promises just that – a heart-warming creation made from simple ingredients that is not only vegan but also authentically Italian.
In this soup, healthy chestnuts merge with nutritious potatoes to create a harmonious symphony. The aromas of sage, freshly chopped parsley and a drizzle of olive oil give this dish a refreshing Italian touch that invites you to feel good.
Would you like to try the chestnut potato soup? Then here’s the recipe for you:
- First cut the chestnuts lengthwise with a sharp knife.200 g chestnuts
- Heat a pan of water and boil the chestnuts for 20 minutes. Then remove, leave to cool and peel.
- In the meantime, peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes. Wash and finely chop the parsley.170 g potatoes, 4 tbsp parsley
- Place the peeled chestnuts and diced potatoes in a pan, pour in the water and heat up. Add the sage leaves, season with salt and pepper and simmer for 20 minutes.500 ml water, 4 leaves sage
- Then remove the sage leaves. Now puree the contents of the pot with a hand blender to a thick and velvety soup.
- Finally, pour the soup into deep plates or bowls. Garnish with the freshly chopped parsley, drizzle with a little olive oil and serve immediately.Buon appetito!
Similar recipes to Chestnut potato soup
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.