As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today we conjure up a creamy soup for those who love the fragrant smell of celery. This dish is really very simple and succeeds in no time. Well, here we go… let’s cook a nice vegetarian LowCarb soup!
- Peel the onion and cut into cubes. Heat some olive oil in a pot and sauté the onions until translucent.
- Peel the carrot and cut into slices. Wash the celery, dry it and remove the leaves. Cut the stalks into slices about 1cm/½in wide. Add everything to the onions in the pot and steam for about 5 minutes.
- Fill up with the vegetable broth. The vegetables should be just covered with it. Simmer on low heat with the lid closed for about 10 minutes. Add the liquid cream and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Then puree with a hand blender until the soup reaches a nice creamy consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange on deep plates and finish with a dollop of sour cream.Buon appetito!
Did you like the cream of celery soup? Here are a few more tasty recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the cream of celery soup?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.