This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Crema di broccoli
This simple broccoli cream soup is a delicious first course. Despite its simplicity, it will convince you with its delicious taste.
A creamy and simple vegetarian soup with delicious flavors!
- 450 g broccoli
- 400 g potatoes
- 700 ml vegetable broth
- 100 ml liquid cream
- 100 g leeks
- 30 g butter
- thyme to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- First, peel the leeks and cut them into fine slices. Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into small cubes. Remove the stems from the broccoli florets and wash under running water.
- Heat the butter in a high pot and sauté the leeks in it. Then add the potatoes and broccoli and sauté gently over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Then deglaze with the vegetable broth and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the liquid cream and simmer for another 5 minutes. Then carefully blend with a hand blender to a creamy soup.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer on low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, pour the soup into deep plates or bowls and garnish with a few thyme leaves.Buon appetito!
Serving: 425gCalories: 280kcal (14%)Carbohydrates: 32g (11%)Protein: 6g (12%)Fat: 16g (25%)Saturated fatty acids: 10g (50%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 50mg (17%)
Do you like the cream of broccoli soup recipe? Here are a few more delicious recipes….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the cream of broccoli soup?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.