Veluttata di zucca Hokkaido
A tasty and warming meal with fresh pumpkin
- First wash the leeks and then cut them into rings. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and sauté the leek rings until translucent. Then deglaze with a ladle of vegetable stock.
- In the meantime, peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and then cut into cubes. Now add the pumpkin cubes to the pot and sweat for a few minutes. Fill with the remaining vegetable broth and simmer over medium heat for about 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then season with a pinch of nutmeg and season with salt and pepper. Now add the liquid cream and puree thoroughly with a hand blender until a smooth cream is formed.
- Now press the cream through a large close-meshed sieve into another pot to obtain a velvety smooth soup. Bring everything to the boil again.
- Pour the hot soup into deep plates, garnish with a dash of liquid cream and freshly ground pepper and serve directly.Buon appetito!
Calories: 180kcal (9%)Carbohydrates: 23g (8%)Protein: 3g (6%)Fat: 10g (15%)Saturated fatty acids: 6g (30%)Cholesterol: 34mg (11%)