Crema di patate al parmigiano
This simple potato soup recipe is a delicate first course. Despite its simplicity, it will convince you with its delicious taste.
- Peel the potatoes, wash thoroughly and chop coarsely. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot and sauté the onions. Add the potatoes and brown briefly over medium heat.
- Then deglaze with the vegetable broth and cook for 20 minutes until soft. Then puree finely with a hand blender.
- Add the liquid cream, season with thyme, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add the balsamic vinegar and grated Parmesan, mix everything and simmer on low for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, pour the soup into deep plates and serve hot.Buon appetito!
Do you like the cream of potato soup? Here are a few more delicious recipes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the cream of potato soup?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.