This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Pesto di broccoli
A delicious pesto with fresh broccoli!
- First, bring a large pot of water to a boil and prepare a large bowl of ice cubes and water.
- Meanwhile, wash the broccoli and separate the florets from the stem.
- Then add to the boiling water and blanch for 5 minutes. Then drain and put in the ice water.
- Once the broccoli has cooled, remove from the ice water, drain well and place in the blender. Now also add basil, peeled almonds, pine nuts, grated parmesan and half of the olive oil.
- Now blend all the ingredients thoroughly, gradually pouring in the remaining olive oil until you have a creamy pesto.
- The pesto can now be used with any type of pasta.Buon appetito!
Put the pesto in a small jar and seal with a layer of olive oil. Then it will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Calories: 307kcal (15%)Carbohydrates: 7g (2%)Protein: 7g (14%)Fat: 29g (45%)Saturated fatty acids: 5g (25%)Cholesterol: 7mg (2%)
Did you like the broccoli pesto? Then you might also like these delicious recipes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the broccoli pesto?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.