Salsa di pomodoro per la pizza
Simple – italian – delicious – The original pizza sauce!
Amount 4 servings
- 500 g San Marzano tomatoes passed
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Put the passed tomatoes and olive oil in a bowl.
- Then season with salt, pepper and oregano and mix thoroughly.
- The classic sauce is ready for your delicious pizza.Buon appetito!
If you store the sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator, it will keep fresh for about 3 days!
Calories: 25kcal (1%)Carbohydrates: 5g (2%)Protein: 1g (2%)Fat: 1g (2%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)