This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Salsa di pomodoro per la pizza
Simple – italian – delicious – The original pizza sauce!
- 500 g San Marzano tomatoes passed
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Put the passed tomatoes and olive oil in a bowl.
- Then season with salt, pepper and oregano and mix thoroughly.
- The classic sauce is ready for your delicious pizza.Buon appetito!
If you store the sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator, it will keep fresh for about 3 days!
Calories: 25kcal (1%)Carbohydrates: 5g (2%)Protein: 1g (2%)Fat: 1g (2%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)
Do you like the pizza sauce? Here are more nice recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pizza sauce?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.