This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Pesto di prezzemolo
This pesto captivates with its wonderful flavors of freshly picked parsley and pine nuts. The peeled almonds provide an extra nutty kick. Of course, a delicious Parmigiano Reggiano must not be missing here to make the taste experience complete. This parsley pesto recipe is perfect with any kind of pasta, but also as a delicious herb spread & dip!
- 50 g parsley
- 50 g pine nuts
- 30 g almonds peeled
- 50 g parmesan cheese grated
- 50 ml olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- Wash the parsley and remove the stems, then add to the cup of the hand blender.50 g parsley
- Grate the parmesan cheese and add it to the cup along with the pine nuts and the peeled almonds.50 g pine nuts, 30 g almonds, 50 g parmesan cheese
- Add a little olive oil and mix gently on low speed with the hand blender. Gradually add the remaining olive oil until the pesto has a nice creamy consistency.50 ml olive oil extra virgin
- Now just season with salt and you're done!Buon appetito!salt
If you like parsley pesto, you may also like these recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for your parsley pesto recipe?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.