This dish is not only a delicious complete meal, but also a perfect vegetarian side dish for meat & fish. Since this is an Italian recipe, this delicious potato zucchini bake is of course gratinated with the finest Parmigiano Reggiano. Allora… let’s start…
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F top/bottom heat.
- Wash the zucchini and remove both ends. Peel the potatoes. Then cut the zucchini and potatoes into thin slices of about the same size.300 g zucchini, 300 g potatoes
- Put everything in a bowl, drizzle with a little olive oil, season with marjoram, chopped garlic, salt and pepper and mix well.1 clove garlic, 1 pinch marjoram, olive oil extra virgin, salt, pepper
- Grease a casserole dish with a little olive oil. Arrange the zucchini and potato slices in it alternately and evenly. Now sprinkle with a little breadcrumbs. Spread the grated parmesan evenly over the surface. Finally, drizzle the entire surface with a little olive oil.30 g parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs
- Now it goes into the oven for about 40 minutes until a nice golden brown crust is formed. Let cool briefly before serving.Buon appetito!
What did you think of the zucchini potato bake? Here are some more delicious recipes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the zucchini potato bake?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.