This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Gnocchi agli spinaci in salsa di gorgonzola
Gnocchi are a delicious Italian pasta variation that can be perfectly combined with various sauces and side dishes. Combined with juicy spinach and creamy Gorgonzola, the result is a real treat for the palate. The recipe for gnocchi with spinach in gorgonzola sauce is a simple yet refined way to prepare a delicious meal that will delight everyone. The soft gnocchi are served in a tangy gorgonzola sauce and finished with fresh spinach, which adds a healthy touch to the dish. Follow this recipe for gnocchi with spinach and enjoy a fantastic meal with friends and family.
- 800 g gnocchi
- 200 g gorgonzola cheese
- 400 g leaf spinach
- 300 ml liquid cream
- 1 onion
- 40 g parmesan cheese grated
- olive oil extra virgin
- Wash and dry the spinach thoroughly. Peel and finely chop the onion.400 g leaf spinach, 1 onion
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion until translucent. Add the spinach and sauté over low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of well-salted water to a boil.
- Remove the rind from the Gorgonzola. Then roughly dice the Gorgonzola. Pour the liquid cream into another frying pan and heat gently. Add the cheese cubes and the grated parmesan and melt over moderate heat, stirring constantly.200 g gorgonzola cheese, 300 ml liquid cream, 40 g parmesan cheese
- Once a nice creamy sauce is formed add the spinach and onion and mix everything well.
- Now put the gnocchi in boiling salted water for a few minutes. As soon as they rise to the surface, skim them off with a slotted spoon, add them directly to the sauce and stir gently.800 g gnocchi
- Arrange the gnocchi with spinach on deep plates, season with grated parmesan and pepper and serve hot.Buon appetito!
If you like gnocchi with spinach, you may also like these delicious recipes
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.