As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Tortino di zucchine e ricotta
A traditional Italian dish made with zucchini and ricotta. The zucchini muffins can be served as an appetizer or main course and is characterized by its creamy flavor and light texture.
Zucchini is not only healthy, but also very versatile in the kitchen. If you’re looking for a delicious way to enjoy this green wonder vegetable, you’ve come to the right place! With our easy-to-follow recipe, you’re sure to succeed with these delicious zucchini muffins.
- First wash the zucchini and remove the ends. Then cut into small cubes.500 g zucchini
- Put the olive oil in a pan and heat. Add the zucchini cubes and sauté for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool briefly.1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Preheat the static oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Meanwhile, place the ricotta and eggs in a large bowl and mix thoroughly until a uniform mixture is formed.250 g ricotta cheese, 2 eggs
- Then add the breadcrumbs, grated parmesan and salt to the ricotta and egg mixture and mix well.50 g breadcrumbs, 50 g parmesan cheese, 10 g salt
- Now add the cooled zucchini cubes and carefully incorporate into the mixture.
- Then divide the zucchini and ricotta mixture evenly among the muffin cups. Then place the ramekins in the baking tray for muffins.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Finally, remove from the oven and let cool in the mold for a few minutes. Then remove from the ramekins and serve immediately.Buon appetito!
Similar recipes like zucchini muffins
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.