Tre tipi di mascarpone con crema di lamponi, mirtilli e arancia
A colorful and sweet mix of three delicious creams with fresh fruit. Now you can learn how to make this ingenious dessert quickly and easily.
- Cut the vanilla bean open lengthwise with a sharp knife. Then carefully scrape out the pulp of the vanilla bean with the tip of the knife.
- Mix the mascarpone with the curd, sugar and the pulp of the vanilla bean (or vanilla sugar). Whip the cream until stiff and gently fold in.
- Divide the cream evenly among three bowls.
- For the raspberry mascarpone, sprinkle the raspberries in a small bowl with 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar, mash with a fork, then add to the first third of the mascarpone with the juice of half a lemon.
- Puree the blueberries with a hand blender and add to the second third with the juice of half a lemon.
- Squeeze the orange and stir the juice into the third.
- Place the three creams in the refrigerator for approx. 2 to 3 hours, then arrange in strips on a plate. Alternatively, immediately pour into small glasses in layers and chill them for a few hours.Buon appetito!
Do you like the Italian mascarpone dessert? Here are some more nice goodies for you….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the Italian mascarpone dessert?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.