Crema al mascarpone con amarettini
La dolce vita! This saying really applies to this dessert, because it is sugary sweet, very simple and prepared in no time. And if you have time and desire, with a little more effort you can also prepare your Amarettini cookies fresh yourself.
- Prepare a cup of espresso and let it cool.
- In the meantime, slit the vanilla bean lengthwise with a sharp knife. Then, using the tip of the knife, carefully scrape out the pulp of the vanilla bean.
- Place the mascarpone, low-fat curd, sugar, vanilla bean pulp (or vanilla sugar) and amaretto in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the cold espresso into a small bowl. Briefly turn the amarettini in it on both sides.
- Now layer the soaked amarettini and the mascarpone cream alternately in nice dessert glasses.
- Finally, place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes and then serve cooled.Buon appetito!
Do you like the mascarpone cream? Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the mascarpone cream?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.